Clients seeking an initial appointment can be seen in-person or through telehealth/virtual appointments. If you are having an emergency, please call 911.
Our mission is to support the wellbeing and health of adolescents, adults, families, and communities. We are partners your in your recovery.
To create a space to inspire hope, assist people on the road to recovery, and improve resiliency to help our succeed in their self-identified treatment goals.
1. Client & Family Voice, Choice, and Access: We listen to our clients to better understand their perspectives and build trusting relationships.
2. Safety: We work to establish and maintain safety for our clients and their families.
3. Individualized, Family-Focused Interventions: We empower clients as experts of their own families and tailor our treatment model to meet their unique needs. Our Core Practice Model reflects this understanding of the importance of a holistic, person-centered approach to care.
4. Communication & Collaboration: We communicate actively and openly throughout the treatment process.
5. Culture & Identity: We provide culturally and linguistically appropriate services that honor the backgrounds and experiences of our consumers and their families.
6. Permanent Connections: We engage and support clients and their families in establishing a comprehensive network of long-term supports within their communities.
Shedrick Family Wellness has earned a Three-Year/One-Year Accreditation from CARF for the following:
Outpatient Level 1 SUD Services, Intensive Outpatient Level 2.1,and Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services. To learn more please see our accreditation report.